8. Fighting crime in high heels is just not practical
I can’t make it to my desk at work in high heels without rolling my ankle, let alone fight crime.
7. Hair styles that would never work in a fight
If I don’t put my hair in a pony tail when I workout at the gym, my hair sticks to my sweaty face immediately and I have to peel it back to see. Oh, but look, Rogue is wearing a sweatband- so, she’ll be fine.
6. Outfits that are so tight that they can only be painted on
Their outfits make my spandex pants look like snow pants.
5. Sports bras are never, ever worn
I need two when I go running.
4. Unrealistic body types for fighting crime
Lifting boulders daily- these women should look like fridges, not hourglasses.
3. Despite sweating during a fight, their makeup is always intact
I look like batman after he takes off his mask when I’m done my workout.
2. They all seem to have useless accessories
What on earth is that belt holding up?
1. Apparently, Double D’s are mandatory to fight crime
The plastic surgery clinic in the marvel universe is making bank.